Τετάρτη 18 Μαρτίου 2009

Forsaken

 

I feel the coldness in my heart
I wish that you could be with me
I wish you could heal my endless pain
And take me away from all my fears
But I'm trapped in my world of doubts
I'm not free to follow you
I know you would give everything you got
And you would handle me with care

I will never forget the moment
when you looked into my eyes
When I touched your skin
for the first time,
I felt heaven in my hands

|

So I tried to close my eyes
And I'm dreaming me away
In my dreams you hold me tight
In my dreams you're always here
I never want to wake up again
Don't want to face reality
You're so far away from me
But you will always be in my dreams

 

BlutEngel

In My Dreams

Demon Kiss LTD Edition

1 σχόλια:

Jason είπε...

Love the site...voted for ya on the Blogger Choice Awards. Check out my friends blog and vote if ya like.

Daily Gif Blog